You will fall in love with your Posh Beauty & Co Candle, but just like anything there are a few important things you should do to ensure you are truly getting the best experience from your candle.
* Be sure you can always see your candle and never leave your candle burning unattended.
* Burn your candle well clear of anything that can catch fire.
* If you have children or pets make sure they cannot reach the candle.
* Keep your candle on a solid surface, one which is stable and cannot be knocked.
* Never burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours at any one time.
* Before you relight your candle, trim your wick to 5mm before every burn.
* Always ensure no water or debris is in the candle before lighting.
* Failing to trim your wick could result in your glass overheating and cracking.
* Don’t move your candle while it is burning.
* Be careful as the vessel will be hot.
* Do not use your lid to turn your candle out.
* If you are lighting a pillar candle, never move a lit candle and never leave a burning candle unattended. Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
* If you are using wax melts, do not leave your warmer on for extended periods of time (max 3hrs at a time). Place wax warmer on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
* Burn your candle until the melt pool has reached the edge of the vessel.
* If your candle has more than one wick then be sure to light every wick every time or you will get an uneven burn and tunnel effect.
* Always leave at least 10mm at the bottom of the vessel, do not burn all the way to the bottom.
* When using pillar candles, for better burning performance, use a wick trimmer to trim the wick to 6mm tall before relighting.